Friday, January 13, 2012

I Gotta Stop Buying Lush

I've decided that with all the Lush stuff I have, I should probably take a break from buying it for a while. It seems that every time I get even a little close to the mall that had a Lush store I go in and spend at least $20 every time. That would be fine if I actually used the stuff or had time for a bath. The shower stuff and the soap goes to good use but all the bath bombs and bubble bars I have are just kind of sitting there.

Last summer when my boyfriend and I went to the shore for a week we turned our air off in the middle of July to save some money since no one would be in the apartment anyways. However, I totally forgot about my Lush stash and all of it melted! After that I was convinced I needed to rebuild my stash and for some reason, no one talked sense into me. Needless to say, I have a decent amount again and I really think it is time to use it up and then buy only when I absolutely need something like soap.

I will be posting a video of my lush stash and as I use it up I will put reviews here! Hope you guys enjoy some Lush reviews because there will be lots! And until I use everything up, no more Lush for me! Subscribe to my channel for the stash video!

Http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamtene214 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment