Sunday, January 8, 2012

Everything Under The Sun

Hey everyone! Like the title, this blog is going to be a bit of everything, everything under the sun that is. When I was little and my family used to have a fire pit in my backyard, we would have fires every weekend. I was only about 6 at the time but I remember it all like it was yesterday. It was usually a large group of us, most of which was my Dad's side of the family and my best friend and her parents. My Grammy had taught me a game called "Time" and I made sure every week we played that game because it was my absolute favorite. You would have a partner then the two of you would go pick a time like 234am and then go back to the group and have them guess. Whoever guessed closest to the you and your partner would then present to them, "boys, girls, fruits, or flowers, ice cream, cake, or candy anything under the sun." Then they would pick their topic say gummy bear flavors and you and your partner would once again go pick two flavors, then present them to the person and have them pick which one they like better. Whosever they choose gets to stay and go pick a time with their new partner. Nowadays, to someone my age or even someone that isn't 5, that might seem like a silly game but it really stuck with me. I will definitely be teaching my children it around the campfire one day.

I like to be able to talk about anything on a blog and not be stuck with one topic so that is why I chose the name Everything Under the Sun! I have a lot of different interests, I am obsessed with tv shows, makeup, celebrities, tons of stuff! I hope you guys follow my blog and stay because there will be a little something for everyone on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment